Salem Indoor is currently accepting team registrations for the Winter 2019 season that begins Saturday, November 30th! We offer youth leagues for both boys and girls, U10, U12, and U14. However, leagues will vary depending on team registration. For more information on registering a team, please see the registration details below.
- All games are played on Saturday and Sunday. Depending on the number of teams that register we may have very early game times on Saturday
- 8 games per season
- Youth league participants are allowed to roster on one team per league. Rostering on a second team or guest playing for another team will result in a forfeit of all matches that a player is ineligible for.
- Home team wears white, away team wears black. No stripes except for goalie.
- Team requests will always be taken into consideration, however, there are no guarantees. (ie: specific game times or requests to always be home or away team)
- All players must wear shin guards and indoor soccer or athletic shoes. Absolutely no cleats. If a player is caught wearing cleats, player will be benched for duration of the game.
- NO GUM! If your child is caught with gum anywhere inside the facility, they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Team Registration Fee due by the second game: $700
- Early Payment Registration Fee (paid prior to the first game): $650
- All players are required to pay for a $25 yearly membership, including a signed waiver.
All fees are non-refundable unless league is cancelled by Salem Indoor. No exceptions.
REGISTERING A TEAM:
In order to secure a spot in the desired league a team manager is required to put in a nonrefundable $100 deposit, with the balance of the team fee being paid in full before the start of the second game, no exceptions.
Once the schedules have been created there will be no refunds for any teams that choose to drop from the league.
Should a team choose to drop after the schedule has been made, that team is still responsible for the entire team fee.
NEED HELP FINDING A TEAM?
Salem Indoor can help young players find a team to play on, or even extra players for your roster. Please email at email@example.com.